Theft and Vandalism

Call us after you make a police report!

Betterway Claim Adjusters helps you get the maximum payout from your insurance carrier.


If your property has been intentionally damaged or stolen, the first thing you need to do is contact local law enforcement and file a police report. Afterward, you will need to file a claim with your insurance provider to notify them of the event.  Your insurance carrier will then review the damaged or stolen items listed in your police report.  It is very important to be as accurate and thorough as possible, because your insurance may not cover items not listed in the initial report.

Betterway Claim Adjusters help you update any necessary police reports, notify your insurance, estimate losses, and negotiate to help you get the maximum payout for your insurance claim.


Free Claim Review

A licensed Public Adjuster will contact you as soon as possible.

Contact Us

Betterway Claims Adjusters

2665 South Bayshore Drive, Suite 220-98
Miami, FL, 33133

Phone: 1-833-52-CLAIM


Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top